PURCHASE AND USE CONDITIONS
The person responsible for the sale of articles through this website is:
GABEDAL 2015, S.L.Apartado de Correos 900250080 ZaragozaEspaña
Teléfono: +34 876 27 80 92
GABEDAL is not a MarketPlace. GABEDAL IS A WEB OF CLASSIFIED, where people who want to publish their products, pay a subscription depending on the time they want to have these publications visible.
The economic transactions between the buying user and the selling user are outside GABEDAL..
GABEDAL does not own the content of the selling users’ profiles. All transactions and interactions with respect to User Content, both sellers and buyers, are between Users, and at no time shall GABEDAL be a party to or be responsible for any transactions or interactions between Users.
- That he/she has read, understands and understands what is set out herein.
- That he/she assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
- That he/she accepts that any information provided by the User will not be used for any other purpose.
- That you have provided GABEDAL with the information contained herein.
- That you are 18 years of age and, therefore, that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the service.
YOUR DATA AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature, or that violates human rights
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Not to transmit unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) which have been exclusively conceived for this purpose.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads or is likely to mislead the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate any person or entity in any way that is false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate.
- Not to impersonate other Users of the Service or transmit the access data to the account or password to a third party without the consent of GABEDAL.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content without the authorisation of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may apply to such information, element or content.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
- Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties photographs or any representation or image of minors.
The User, both seller and buyer, is obliged to hold GABEDAL harmless against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may come forced to bear as a result of the breach by the User of any of the rules of use indicated above, reserving, in addition GABEDAL the right to request compensation for damages and damages that may apply.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GABEDAL does not own any of the items for sale or sold through its platform and is not a party to the transaction of sale carried out exclusively between buyers and sellers, nor does it review or validate the products that users offer through the Service, so GABEDAL will not be responsible, neither directly or indirectly, nor subsidiarily, for damages of any nature arising from the use and contracting of content through the Service as well as the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the same.
By way of example, and in no case limited to, GABEDAL shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising from:
- The use that Users make of the Service nor for the state, origin, possible inaccuracy, or possible falsity of the data provided by the Users nor of the products offered through the Service.
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that are communicated or exhibited through the Service (including the sending of images through the contact mail).
- The use that Users may make of the materials of the Service, whether prohibited or permitted, in infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, of the contents of the Service or of third parties.
- The use of the materials of the Service, whether prohibited or permitted, in infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, of the contents of the Service or of third parties.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
- The possible loss of User data due to causes not attributable to the Service.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the Service.
- The unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service.
- The failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions.
- The non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the User.
GABEDAL shall be solely and exclusively liable to the User for the Services it provides itself and the content directly originated and identified with its copyright, being limited, at most, to the amount of the amounts received directly from the User seller by GABEDAL, excluding in any case liability for consequential damages or lost profits.
Any claim or dispute that may arise between Users of the Service must be resolved between them, obliging them to keep GABEDAL completely indemnified, without prejudice to which GABEDAL will make its best efforts to provide users with a prompt and satisfactory solution through any of its channels of contact.
PUBLICATION OF ADVERTISEMENTS
Users who wish to offer a product for sale must bear in mind that by publishing their advertisement they are making an offer to sell, which will be binding as soon as it is accepted by another buying User.
In any case, when publishing their advertisements, the selling User must take the following into consideration:
- It is not permitted to publish advertisements with pornographic images or videos.
- It is not permitted to advertise pyramid schemes or similar schemes.
- It is not allowed to post images or descriptions that do not correspond to the item actually offered.
- It is not permitted to post images of minors.
- It is not allowed to publish advertisements related to animals.
- It is not permitted to post images of animal or human excrement.
- It is not permitted to post images showing explicit animal or human genitalia
PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the subscription to use the platform as a seller user will vary depending on the subscription time you select. Like all subscriptions, these are also automatically renewable..
The current rates are:
- The price for a three-month subscription is €12. (This works out at €4 per month).
- The price for a six-month subscription is €18. (This works out at €3 per month).
- The price for a twelve-month subscription is €24 (This works out at €2 per month).
Subscriptions are automatically renewed until cancelled for an additional period equal to the period you agreed to when you subscribed.
Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
Canceling your account does not confirm the cancellation of the subscription, therefore, it does not exempt you from continuing to pay for the subscription.
To completely unsubscribe, you must access your personal space:
1. Click on the CANCEL button.
2. Click on the DELETE button.
Once this is done, all personal data, images and descriptions will be permanently deleted.
In the event that a profile is deactivated by GABEDAL due to a breach of the established rules of coexistence or conditions of use, the User seller will receive a notification at the email address associated with the deactivated profile and it will be the responsibility of the User seller to cancel their subscription.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to subscription services whose execution has begun.
How to sell step by step:
1-. Go to the section: SELL USED ARMS.
2-. Register. It will be necessary to have photos of the front and back of the current Identity Card.
3-. Validation of registration by GABEDAL. This verification may take several hours, as it is carried out personally to avoid fraud.
4-. Choose the type of subscription:
- Three months, €12 (You get €4 per month)
- Six months, €18 (You get €3 per month)
- Twelve months, €24 (You get €2 per month)
5-. Create a profile with the alias and upload photos of your products, accompanied by texts if you consider it appropriate.
6-. When a buyer is interested in any of your products, fill in the form that appears next to each product with your email and your request. When they click “send” you will receive an automatic email from Sin Bragas y a lo Loco with this information.
7-. If you consider it appropriate, you will reply from your email, agreeing the method of payment and shipping.
How to buy step by step:
1-. Go to the chosen category (knickers, bras, thongs, dildos, socks, briefs).
2-. Select the product(s) you have chosen.
3-. Fill in the contact form with your email address (the seller will contact you by email) and, optionally, you can add a comment specifying the article you are interested in, always in a correct and polite way, never offensive.
4-. Wait for the seller user to reply to this email, where the payment and shipping conditions will be agreed.
GABEDAL is a platform that acts as a mere intermediary between the seller and the buyer. GABEDAL does not own any of the items for sale or sold through its platform and is not a party to the sale and purchase carried out exclusively between buyers and sellers. GABEDAL does not review or validate the products that users offer through the service, so GABEDAL will in no case be responsible, either directly or indirectly, or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind arising from the use and contracting of the contents, nor will it be responsible for the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the same.
In general, products purchased through the GABEDAL platform cannot be returned, except in those cases where this is agreed between seller and buyer.
POSSIBILITY OF ANONYMOUS SENDING
GABEDAL puts at the disposal of the selling users the platform that allows the contact with the buying users who are interested in the products sold by the first ones. From GABEDAL, we want to guarantee your security and anonymity within the platform, so that no user can access your personal data, therefore, we recommend that the delivery of the products is not made in person and we give the possibility to sellers users to use our own post office box to preserve their identity address.
On the envelope or package you must write the address or P.O. Box that your customer has given you. And, as long as you want to keep your anonymity, the seller user can put as sender our post office box:
GABEDAL 2015, S.L.Apartado de Correos 900250080 ZaragozaEspaña
PARTIAL NULLITY ANONYMOUS
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior agreements, understandings or promises made between you and us orally or in writing.
You and we acknowledge that we have consented to enter into a contract without having relied on any statement or promise made by the other party or which could be inferred from any statement or writing in the negotiations between us prior to the contract, except as expressly referred to in these Terms.
Neither you nor we shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other party, whether oral or written, prior to the date of a contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the only remedy available to the other party shall be for breach of contract in accordance with these Conditions.
OUR RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions. We will keep you informed of material changes to these Terms and Conditions. The changes made shall not be retroactive and, subject to possible exceptions on a case-by-case basis, shall apply 30 days after the date of their publication in the relevant notice.
If you do not agree with these changes, we recommend that you do not use our website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The use of our website and contracts for the purchase of products through this website shall be governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or such contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect your rights as a consumer under current legislation.